Ok this whole blogging thing is totally new for me. A good friend suggested it and I figured why not give it a shot. Let me first tell you a little something about me. I'm 32 year old chick from Pennsylvania. I've recently been laid off from my job where I worked in Human Resources and am currently searching for new positions. Although today I'm spending the day on hold with unemployment. But none of that is really the fun stuff in my life.
I'm pretty much what you could call a serial monogamist. I date men for long periods of time (usually about 2 years some longer some shorter) and then go on these single binges. Well I broke up with the most recent bf over the summer. I spent a few months being single recycling old bf's for sport (that's a blog for another day) and focusing on my work and working out in my free time.
This week I decided it was time to get back out there and start dating again. Not really getting into anything serious but at least opening the door and checking out my options. So I decided to check out online dating. I've done this in the past and had my fair share of interesting experiences. From meeting men who look nothing like their picture (only to find out it was taken in 1998) to men who automatically think it's a good idea to send nude photos to a girl you've had 1 email conversation with or ask me for nude photos. I'm no prude and enjoy a good time but really at least attempt to make a girl feel good about herself and not a total whore before pulling that move. Also, be sure it's worth flaunting before you send it out there because if it's not well let's just say me and my girlfriends will get a good laugh over drinks and your photos.
Anyway, I'm kind of in the mood to dating for sport so figured using a free dating site was the way to go. Don't get me wrong I am eventually looking for "the one" but why not have a little fun while looking too. So I signed up and within 5 mins of my application being completed and 1 photo uploaded I had about 20 emails. Woo hoo what a way to boost a girls ego and make her feel better. Some no interest in at all. But hey that's not different from the bar scene. So I have started weeding through chatting with a few of them and in classic DB fashion had 2 send me nude photos. I didn't even ask or prompt or give any reason for them to be sent. Didn't even ask for a photo let alone a nude one. Yet these are the same guys who want to meet that night. Ok buddy if I want to get some action with a stranger I can walk up the bar get loaded and meet a perfectly acceptable guy there. What makes you think this is a turn on? Plus it totally comes off as your just looking for a one night stand. Here's a tip men: you can get a chick to have sex with you (it's not as hard as you make it out to be) but at least make her feel like you might want to sleep with her again. She'll probably put out faster if she thinks your interested in at least regular bootie calls not just that night. I'm just saying girls like to feel wanted and needed.
So stay tuned for more if you want to see what happens in the life of this single girl.
BTW totally been on hold for an hour now with unemployment..UGH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment